- Do not exceed the permissible current. It might cause heat generation or ignition,or fire break in the worst case.
- Do not touch the conductor when applying current to it.You may suffer an electric shock.
- Do not use the wire or cable in place of string or rope.
- Do not apply pressure on the wire.The wire may become deformed and lead to a failure or short circuit.
It might increase the chance of a deformation of wire if amperage,ambient temperature or wire temperature is increased.
- Do not give a strong impact to the wire by throwing down or put anything on the wire.The wire may deteriorate in performance.
- Do not use the wire with a broken circuit conductor.It might cause heat generation or ignition,or fire break in the worst case.
- Handle the drum carefully without dropping,stacking or rotating negatively.It may cause a wire breakage.